she is entitled to rule of law, equal application of the law and due process
'Well that's a special level of stupid': Comedienne banned from Facebook TWICE for controversial post about violence
- Comedienne Catherine Deveny posted a status on her Facebook page
- The status was regarding the causes of violence - she said they are 'men'
- She was promptly banned for breaching Facebook's 'community standards'
- However, on Monday the post was re-instated - it was then banned again
- Ms Deveny has taken to Twitter to share her outrage and frustration
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3649749/Comedienne-s-post-Facebook-causes-violence-gets-banned-instated-banned-AGAIN.html#ixzz4CI9veWIR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
WOMAN CHARGED FOLLOWING ST ALBANS ASSAULT AND COHUNA ARMED ROBBERY
Police have charged a Shepparton woman following the assault of an elderly woman during a car theft in St Albans on Sunday.
The 87-year-old St Albans woman was allegedly assaulted and had her car stolen on St Albans Road about 4.50pm.
A 33-year-old woman was arrested yesterday in Kerang and has been charged with three counts of armed robbery, assault and obtain property by deception.
The woman has also been charged in relation to an alleged armed robbery and assault on King Edward Street, Cohuna on Tuesday morning.
She has been remanded in custody to appear at the Swan Hill Magistrates’ Court later this morning.